Foolproof Phonics Part 1
Foolproof Phonics Part 1
Learn phonics the right way!
$26.99Add to bag Buy now
- Instant download available after purchase
- Accurately covers the content in the national curriculum
- 117 printable pages featuring 50 phoneme-grapheme correspondences
- Focuses on CVC words and digraphs
- Unique audio support to hear how to pronounce sounds correctly
Phonics, made Foolproof!
Designed with literacy experts and follows the school curriculum. Foolproof Phonics is a step-by-step programme that takes kids through the different levels of phonics learning and the terms they need to know, exactly the way they do it in school. It includes unique audio support with recordings to enhance word-learning!Get your free sample
Benefits and helpful hints
Get the most out of Foolproof Phonics!
Foolproof Phonics Part 1 is the perfect way to help learn phonics. It covers:
Aligned to the National Letters and Sounds Curriculum
Interested in using Mrs Wordsmith in your classroom?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com with your thoughts!
Designed for children in Foundation
Divided into five easy-to-follow levels that follow the National Curriculum Letters and Sounds programme.
In Levels 1 and 2, children learn:
• 13 phoneme-grapheme correspondences
• How to decode (read) three-letter words using the letters that they have already learned
In Levels 3 and 4, children learn:
• Consonant digraphs that make a single sound, such as ff, ll, ch, th, and sh
• More CVC words
• CCVC words such as flush and swing, and CVCC words such as lift and jum
In Level 5, children learn:
• Vowel digraphs comprising two letters but correspond to one sound, such as ai, ea, ee
• Vowel-consonant trigraphs that consist of three letters, such as igh in light
• More complex words, like CVVC, CCVCC, and CCVVCC words
See what the experts have to say...
“What a fun way to learn phonics! Foolproof phonics brings together delightful lessons based on sound research, wrapped around its charming characters that will entice kids to learn to read. I can't think of a more thoughtfully designed phonics program on the market today. Can't wait to get started...”
Professor Susan Neuman | Literacy Education, NYU
You might also like
Learn to Read and Phonics
Help kids become confident readers with our illustrated books, games, and stickers!
Engaging and effective resources to build foundational literacy skills.
Save money when you buy our bundles of books and games for ages 4-7 and 7-13.